Article sponsored by Marysville massage therapist
A good massage is an immersive experience that caters to all the senses, from a gentle to strong manipulations with natural aromatic fragrances and music relaxes the body and mind.
In fact, the massage is more than a luxury that some choose to be: It is a tool of communication and contact. Through Massage strong emotional ties, energy connections and links between people that allow them to feel unity, belonging and desire for cooperation are generated.
Did you know that in many countries daily massage is given to children? From birth to age six, children are massaged; thus their defenses are strengthened and their muscles are stimulated. When they reach that age, they are trained to massage grandparents who notice the benefits in joints and immune system. In fact, Couples massage is a natural part of married life, increasing the union of beings and fertility.
What are these “knots” that we feel in the back?
- Due to poor posture at the computer, the hours invested in transport and the stress to which we have become addicted, contracting muscles respond for long periods of time, causing pain, swelling and agglomeration of muscle fibers.
- This condition is known as muscle contraction, which happens to be not only a physical impediment but a constant mental distraction.
- Therapeutic Massage mobilizes muscle spasms and detoxifies the body, relieves pain and emotional stress. It provides an interior space of relaxation and reflection.
- 80% of diseases are triggered by stress, as we have become addicted to a life that we forget what is really important, putting the needs of our body to make you sick.
- Give yourself a space for yourself and get a rest and massage, promotes health and communication in family learning to give a massage.
Massage life changing because:
- Relaxes muscles: Removing muscle contractures.
- It detoxifies the body: Improving blood circulation.
- Prevents aging: By nurturing and detoxify every cell of your body.
- Frees emotions: We release all the repressed in the body.
- Relieves pain: Being an invigorating and relaxing the nervous system.
- Clarifies the Mind: A relaxed body and mind make better decisions.
- Improves self – esteem: When your cells interpret contact with the chemistry of love.
- Help Depression: By balancing neurotransmitters and brain chemistry.
- It tones the muscles: It keeps them nourished and with good blood supply.
- Improved communication involves close contact, family or couple.
Types of massage
There are different types of body massages, among which we can mention the following:
- Swedish: Considered the most common, this style of massage includes different handling techniques in the most superficial layers of the muscles, combined with active and passive joint movement. Swedish massage is used to improve blood circulation and relieve muscle tension.
- Deep tissue massage style designed to release tension by gentle and deep pressure contact with the fingers. Pressure skin contact follows the course of muscles and tendons.
- Shiatsu and Acupressure: Both are massage systems with finger pressure, based on oriental healing concepts. The goal is to treat special points along invisible energy channels that flow through the body. Uncover pressure energy and restores comfort.